Today Apple released updates for all current supported operating system software. No new features have been added, but some WiFi and sleep-related bugs have been squashed. Not to mention many security fixes.
As always make sure your backup is current before applying the updates.
- Mac OS X – Click the Apple menu and choose Software Update
- Mavericks: 10.9.4 with several bug fixes
- Mountain Lion: Security Update 2014-003
- Lion: Security Update 2014-003
- iOS – Open the Settings app > General > Software Update
- iOS 7.1.2 with several bug fixes
- AppleTV – Settings > General > Software Updates > Update Software
- AppleTV 6.2