Today Apple released software updates across all of their operating systems. This includes updates for Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch and Apple TV.
Security patches for macOS 10.12 Sierra and 10.13 High Sierra were also released, which can be found in the Mac App Store’s “Updates” tab. 10.11 El Capitan is no longer receiving security patches.
There are no significant new features, but I encourage everyone to update as these updates improve the reliability, performance, and security of your devices.
- macOS: Click the Apple menu > System Preferences > Software Update (third row)
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch): Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- watchOS: First update your iPhone, then on your iPhone tap the Watch app > General > Software Update.
- tvOS: Navigate to Settings > System > Software Update.
- HomePod: On your iOS device open the Home app, tap the house icon in the upper left corner, then tap Software Update. More information can be found here.