Today apple released updates for nearly every one of their products:
- iOS 9.2 for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- tvOS 1.1 for Apple TV (4th Generation)
- watchOS 2.1 for Apple Watch
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 for Macintosh
These across-the-board updates are all speed, bug fix, and security updates so I recommend that nearly everyone install them right away, especially if your software is already on the current generation. Have your iCloud/Apple ID password handy because you will likely need to enter it after the upgrade.
- iOS: visit Settings > About > Software Update
- tvOS: visit Settings > Device > Software Update
- watchOS: on your iPhone visit Watch > General > Software Update
- OS X: Click the Apple menu > App Store. Switch to the Updates tab.
As with every update, the files can take a couple of hours to propagate through all of Apple’s software update servers. If it doesn’t show up try again later.