Today Apple released the second bug fix update for iOS devices, addressing a few problems people have had. As always, there may be other bug fixes and optimizations that Apple doesn’t include in their release notes.
This update contains bug fixes and improvements including:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
- Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
- Improves the stability of Podcasts
To update connect to WiFi and visit Settings > General > Software Update.